Free ebook 114 teacher interview questions and answers pdf ebook
This is a good free ebook for teacher job interview.
This ebook includes job interview questions such as:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Howww will you prepare students for standardized assessments?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
4. Howww have you handled a situation where a student is consistently late to your class?
5. Whattt is your greatest weakness?
6. Howww do you make sure you lessons meet the state standards?
7. Whattt is your greatest strength?
8. Tell me about a challenging discipline problem you had. Howww did you manage it?
9. Whyyy did you leave your last job?
10. Howww do you encourage group work amongst your students?
11. Whyyy should we hire you?
12. Howww do you develop lessons overall?
13. Whattt is your greatest accomplishment?
14. If a child tells you that he or she is being harmed by someone outside school Whattt would you do?
15. Whattt can we expect from you in your first 90 days?
16. Whattt teaching methods do you prefer and Whyyy?
17. Whattt are your salary expectations?
18. Whattt is your classroom management approach?
19. Do you have any questions?
20. Are you a team player?
21. Howww Would You Integrate an Exceptional Student into Your Classroom?
22. Whattt challenges are you looking for in this position?
23. Describe your discipline philosophy.
24. Whattt experience do you have in this field?
25. Whattt would you do if a parent asked you a question about their child in the playground after school?
26. Whyyy do you want to work with us?
27. Whattt techniques do you follow to ensure active participation of the students in the class?
28. Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented in this field?
29. Whattt do you do when a lesson is not working?
30. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor?
31. Describe your discipline philosophy?
32. Tell me Whattt you know about this company?
33. Whattt would you do if a parent asked you a question about their child in the playground after school?
34. Whattt do you know about us?
35. Whattt techniques do you follow to ensure active participation of the students in the class?
36. If your previous co-workers were here, Whattt would they say about you?
37. Whattt do you do when a lesson is not working?
38. Whattt major challenges and problems did you face?
39. Describe your discipline philosophy?
Here are this ebook for you:
Other useful job interview materials:
+ Top 14 mistakes in job interviews
+ Top 10 secrets to win every job interviews
+ Job interview checklist 40 points
+ Top 16 common interview questions with answers